Tele Screen enables iPhone/iPod Touch to view the entire desktop of a remote PC in realtime. Your device will become a small PC monitor. It provides a quick and simple solution to peek what's going on your PC.
How to use
- Download and install TeleScreen daemon (Free) software.
- Install the daemon on the PC side.
- Start the daemon and wait for TeleScreen Applet on IPhone to connect.
- Once the connection is made, the TeleScreen Applet on IPhone side will keep update you with the lastest desktop UI change without user intervene.
- Free you from sitting in front of a PC in a lengthy operation such as software download, install, and Multimedia content transcoding.
- Peek if your kid is using computer to do homework or doing online chatting.
- Support Windows XP, Vista, Server.
- View remote desktop with any resolution and any color configuration.
- Landscape or portrait mode.
- Fast capture and streaming.
- Simple and lightweight to check PC status.
- Free PC side daemon software.